We take the protection for your Personal Information (such as name, billing/shipping address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details, gender, and product category preferences) very seriously. In general, you can visit our store without revealing any information about yourself.
To efficiently process your order, we require:
- Your Name
- Billing/Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit Card Details (Your credit/debit cards are processed on a secured server by our payment processing partner and are not stored on our server or web site)
We use this information to process and fulfil your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order. If we need to contact you, we will contact you via email first. If unsuccessful (or time is critical), we will try to contact you by phone.
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, including via email subscriptions, and process it for the following purposes:
- to complete transactions with you and manage your membership of our customer loyalty scheme where applicable;
- to guide you the latest market trend;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our competitiveness and service;
- to respond to requests or complaints.
You can help GIE update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by using the account profile pages or notifying GIE of any changes to your billing address, title, phone number or e-mail address.
Your information will not be shared with individual or other companies (such as direct mail organizations or other third-parties) unless required by law.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Third Party Links, Products or Services
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products or services on our online store. These third party links separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01/01/2018